The natural anti-inflammatory properties of the marigold flower make the Calendula Ointment a must have organic skin care product. Exceptionally versatile, the balm contains benefits such as relieving rashes, dry skin, calming irritations and insect bites, reducing redness caused by sun exposure. A small amount of the Calendula Ointment massaged into skin will soon help to repair dry and damaged skin. Customers tell us that it works wonders on patches of eczema.
- Can be used anywhere on the body including the face.
- Pure and natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Customers tell us of the balm’s effectiveness on eczema.
- A larger size, great for use by the whole family.
For patches of dry and irritated skin, take around a pea size amount of Calendula Ointment and gently massage into the skin. Can also be used as a moisturiser anywhere on the body. For deeper penetration into the skin, apply and wrap a bandage or cotton cloth around the skin and let the body’s warmth work with the balm.
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower extract
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract
- Hypericum (St. John’s Wort) Perforatum extract
- Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia flower extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) flower oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) germ oil
Almost like magic Review by Eva
it works! Review by Mehala