Our Organic Facial Cleanser is Spiezia’s bestselling product. It has been rated as one of The Times’ best facial products and is used by professional makeup artists in the film industry.
We use a unique blend of organic essential oils including Eucalyptus, Clove and Clary Sage to decongest clogged pores, which helps to regulate sebum production and soften and soothe your skin.
Even though this wonderful Facial Cleanser is powerful enough to remove waterproof makeup, it is very gentle so you can even use it as a daily cleanser and to remove makeup from your eyelids. It’s perfect for people with sensitive skin and helps to rebalance dry or oily skin types. The pure ingredients mean the Cleanser can also be left on your skin as a deep cleansing face mask..
- Decongests clogged pores and helps to regulate sebum production.
- Dissolves even waterproof makeup and melts impurities.
- Softens and Soothes the skin while cleansing.
- Can be used as a face deep cleansing face mask.
- No harsh surfactants to strip the skin of its natural oils.
It’s really simple to use the Facial Cleanser. Take around a ‘pea-sized’ amount of the Facial Cleanser on your fingertips and massage onto the surface of the hands. Clasp the fingers together under the chin, drawing outwards to the angle of the jawbone. Stroke up the face toward the forehead to apply the Cleanser and then gently massage the product into the skin using light circular motions. Leave on the skin for 2 minutes then remove with a warm damp organic cotton flannel or cotton wool. For best results, use the Floral Skin Toner to remove any waxy residue and prepare the skin for the moisturiser.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) flower oil
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) flower extract
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) flower oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) peel oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) flower oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Seasame) seed oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) germ oil
Love it!! Review by Kelsey
A superb cleanser that smells gorgeous! Review by Mehala